Assorted Bundle of 6. BEST VALUE!
Our Assorted Bundle of 6 includes:
WHY EAT OUR CAKES?
- Our Buckwheat and Oat-Barley cakes are the Healthiest Bread Alternative on the market.
- All our range is made from 100% Organic Wholegrains only.
- We use Super Seeds such as hemp, chia and flax to further increase the nutritional value of our products.
- Some of our cakes are made from as little as one ingredient only!
- Cakes are air-popped for 5 seconds only, which helps to retain more nutrients and vitamins in them.
- Don't need to toast them, because our cakes already have a rich, toasty, nutty flavour.
- Cakes are gentler on your stomach and perfect for those with digestive issues.
- They are also free from yeast, added oils, added sugars, preservatives, artificial flavours and colours.
- Each cake is low in calories and saturated fats, great for those on a weight loss journey.
- Cakes contain fibre that will help you feel full throughout your day.
- Four cakes can substitute a single slice of conventional bread, buckwheat and oat also contain more protein than rice.
- Note, their flavour profile is different from rice cakes.
- Cakes are very convenient. They can be paired with any toppings in seconds.(Check out Instagram account for recipes and topping inspirations)
- Their long shelf life also makes them an essential part of every home’s pantry.
There are 2 separately sealed stacks of cakes inside one packet. A total of 28 slices. If you have 4 slices a day, one packet will last you a whole week!
- After opening, ensure you close the packaging tightly or place it in an airtight container. Cakes are sensitive to air humidity.
- If cakes have become less crunchy, simply place them in an oven at 180°C for 3 minutes. CAUTION: May ignite if heated in a toaster or grill!
- If you’re trying to lose weight, try replacing bread with buckwheat cakes. Calorie wise 4 buckwheat cakes = 1 slice of bread.
- If you simply want to improve your overall health and add more nutrients and vitamins to your diet, give buckwheat cakes a try!
- Cakes can be eaten plain or with your favorite toppings.
- Great for cheese or dip platters, picnics, breakfast, lunch, and pre- or post-workout complex carb snacks.
- Cakes have a very long shelf life, please see details on packaging.